Thursday, September 11, 2008

Baby Jem

I have a network of friends. Yes, internet friends but amazing friends none the less. Yesterday, one of those friends had a baby girl. A baby so dreamed of, wished for. Her mother endured years of heartache between a child born too early who didn't survive, a traumatizing birth of another child born early who is now healthy and strong, and fear of losing this child for much of the first half of the pregnancy. The baby girl is here. Jem is healthy, and from what I hear, beautiful.

I'm so happy for their family. I wept with joy this morning at hearing the news of her safe arrival into the world. I've prayed a great deal and hoped for B. She deserved this, this beautiful miracle.

Hooray, Hooray, Hooray!!!

Congratulations, B, D & O. Welcome precious Jem. Welcome.

No comments: