Saturday, August 23, 2008

A New Member

We've welcomed a new member into our family. One of my lovely cousins gave birth to a baby girl on Thursday, August 21st. Miss Belle was 8 pounds, 13 ounces and 20 inches long. She's a lovely little thing. She has these adorable chubby cheeks and auburn hair. More red headed babies, YAY!

Wiggly is in love (well as much as a two month old can be). So here they are together. We didn't pose them this way, but found it quite funny.


A new generation. We hope they are close, much like I am with little Belle's mother and aunt. They have eachother as cousins and friends. I am overjoyed to watch them grow up. It makes me miss my brother's little boy even more, and wish he could be here as well. The holidays are going to be so much fun with little ones around.
Welcome to the world, Belle! We love you.
-----
(as an added note: goodness Wiggly looks big next to her. I couldn't believe how light and tiny she is. Although she is about a pound smaller than he was, it's still amazing how quickly they change. Can time slow down a bit?)

No comments: